The Vermont Marijuana Registry is responsible for performing on-site assessments of each dispensary and may perform assessments of a dispensary without limitation for the purpose of determining compliance.
Since a small number of dispensaries can operate at a time in the state, the application process is very stringent and very specific.
Some of the documents you need to present to get a dispensary license include:
- Proof and description of a locked and secure facility where you intend to distribute cannabis
- Proof of security measures to prevent and deter unauthorized entrance
- Name, date of birth, and fingerprints of the owner and financier of the dispensary
- Procedures showing your plans for accurate record keeping
- The address of the dispensary